- One bag of Brussels (I use the FRESH steam bag from the grocery store)
- Small red onion chopped
- Half yellow bell pepper sliced
- 2 pieces of bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine (I use Riesling)
- 1/4 cup of sun dried tomatoes
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 2 teaspoon of G.Herb.OH salt-free seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon smart balance butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and peppers and Cook for 3 minutes. Add Brussels sprouts and toss to coat.
Add seasoning and salt and pepper. Cook, undisturbed, for about 6-8 minutes. Add tomatoes, vinegar, and wine. Stir and cook another 6 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are fork-tender.
Add butter and garlic to the pan. Stir until butter is fully melted and garlic is fragrant.
- Garnish with bacon. Serve immediately